Real-Time Industrial Classifications
Unlock the full potential of the UK’s emerging economy with Real-Time Industrial Classifications from The Data City.
What are RTICs?
Introducing Real-Time Industrial Classifications by The Data City. RTICs provide a comprehensive and accurate picture of the economy, going beyond the limitations of traditional systems such as SIC codes.
Our innovative platform, featuring over 5 million companies, uses a combination of machine learning and expert training to determine what companies do and keep RTICs up-to-date with the latest advancements and innovations in the sector. Say goodbye to outdated systems and hello to RTICs – the future of industry classification.
Over 350+ Sectors Mapped
Discover over 350 emerging economy sectors, including Net Zero, AgriTech, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence and more.
All available with a license
Access all our RTICs within our platform with a license from The Data City and create your own bespoke insights today.
Build your own classifications
Create your own custom classifications and map emerging economies with the help of our data experts and AI platform.
View our RTICsPreview our database of RTICs today and see our platform data in action. View sector summaries, market size, financials, investment, growth and download our free reports today.
- Sector Code Description Records
- RTIC0001 AdTech 766 companies View Sector
Companies that create technology and SaaS platforms that marketers use to target, design, deliver and review the effectiveness of their advertising.
- AdTech: AdExchange84 companies
Companies creating a digital marketplace where advertisers and publishers can interact
- AdTech: Advertisers133 companies
Companies providing technology enabling advertisers to reach audiences and offer products/services
- AdTech: Data Management and Analysis623 companies
Companies offering online platforms that support data analytics and management for advertisers and publishers
- AdTech: Programmatic Platforms191 companies
Companies providing online platforms that automatically buy and sell online advertising
- AdTech: Publishers174 companies
Companies that offer technology to those that sell or hire online space for advertisement purposes
- RTIC0065 Advanced Manufacturing 11655 companies View Sector
Companies using the most innovative technologies and processes to increase productivity, often in the highest value-add parts of manufacturing sectors.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Advanced Measurement274 companies
Companies which can complete the measurement of workpieces between operations with high speed, high efficiency, high accuracy and high flexibility.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Artificial Intelligence546 companies
Companies leveraging AI and machine learning, manufacturers can improve operational efficiency, launch new products, customize product designs and plan future financial action.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Augmented and Virtual Reality194 companies
Enhancing and augmenting existing product and service design and enabling entirely new techniques using virtual worlds
- Advanced Manufacturing: Coating Tech1325 companies
Companies offering services for covering that is applied to the surface of an object, usually referred to as the substrate. The purpose of applying the coating may be decorative, functional, or both.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Computer Aided Manufacturing2344 companies
Companies using software and computer-controlled machinery to automate a manufacturing process.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Cutting and Machining970 companies
Cutting is a technique where the operator moves a material (workpiece) such as metal and the tool in relation to each other in order to shape the workpiece into the desired form through shaving, drilling, etc
- Advanced Manufacturing: Data Services438 companies
Companies using data to drive efficient and responsive production systems.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Digital Design1857 companies
Digital Design, Manufacturing & Services (DDMS) is a digital-first approach to the way products are designed, manufactured and operated.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Digital Twins121 companies
The digital twin is a virtual representation of the as-designed, as-built, and as-maintained physical product
- Advanced Manufacturing: Forging1965 companies
Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of a metal through hammering, pressing, or rolling.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Forming1646 companies
Forming is a mechanical process used in manufacturing industries wherein materials (mostly metals) undergo plastic deformations and acquire required shapes and sizes by application of suitable stresses such as compression, shear and tension
- Advanced Manufacturing: Industrial IoT474 companies
The industrial internet of things (IIoT) refers to interconnected sensors, instruments, and other devices networked together with computers’ industrial applications.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Moulding559 companies
A process that involves shaping a liquid or malleable raw material by using a fixed frame; known as either a mould or a matrix.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Prototyping1874 companies
Companies creating early samples, models, or releases of a product built to test a concept or process.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Robotics and Automation996 companies
Robotic Process Automation, or RPA, is software that is integrated with business processes in order to automate certain activities, minimize human errors, and maximize productivity
- RTIC0034 Advanced Materials 2308 companies View Sector
Companies working to create, commercialise, and improve materials and products incorporating advanced materials. RTIC developed in partnership with government and experts from the KTN in Q1 2021.
- Advanced Materials: Biomaterials101 companies
Companies creating innovative bio materials
- Advanced Materials: Carbon-Based145 companies
Companies developing new carbon-based materials, like graphene
- Advanced Materials: Coatings572 companies
Companies developing coatings for advanced manufacturing products/technologies, or to be used in harsh environments
- Advanced Materials: Composites413 companies
Companies providing innovative composites
- Advanced Materials: Electrochemical151 companies
Companies providing electrochemical materials crucial for electronic devices
- Advanced Materials: Emergent131 companies
Companies pioneering the field of emergent materials, like 2D materials.
- Advanced Materials: Metals113 companies
Companies creating specialised alloys
- Advanced Materials: Optics and Photonics188 companies
Companies producing materials for the photonics and optics industry, and/or application of photonics and optics knowledge to new materials
- Advanced Materials: Polymers333 companies
Companies developing new polymer-based materials
- Advanced Materials: Technical Ceramics and Glass219 companies
Companies engaging in the production of technical ceramics and glass
- Advanced Materials: Technical Textiles245 companies
Companies dedicated to the development of technical textiles
- RTIC0072 Agency Market 14577 companies View Sector
Companies providing marketing, advertising and product promotion and sales services.
- Agency Market: Analytics521 companies
Companies providing analytics products or services oriented to marketing purposes.
- Agency Market: Branding3281 companies
Companies offering products or services aimed towards the definition and reinforcement of commercial brands
- Agency Market: Creative3704 companies
Companies specialised in the design of strategies and resources (i.e., imagery or video) to attract audiences.
- Agency Market: Customer Relationship Management435 companies
Companies providing services, tactics and technologies to improve the interaction between businesses and clients.
- Agency Market: Digital Transformation222 companies
Companies focused on the desing of technologies and implementation strategies for further digitalisation of marketing practices.
- Agency Market: E-commerce platforms2342 companies
Companies providing services and technologies to allow third parties to sell online.
- Agency Market: Performance Marketing3373 companies
Companies providing digital marketing products such as Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimisation or Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Agency Market: Public Relations1825 companies
Companies designing strategic communications to maintain and strengthen the links with clients and audiences.
- Agency Market: Social Media804 companies
Companies specialised in the commercialisation of products and services through social media platforms.
- Agency Market: User Experience1668 companies
Companies dedicated to the study, design and publicitation of products from the point of view of the consumer.
- RTIC0003 AgriTech 1225 companies View Sector
Companies developing and implementing new agricultural technologies, with an additional focus on Net Zero advancements in the field.
- AgriTech: AgSciences432 companies
Companies in the field of life sciences pushing for agricultural innovation by providing specialised products or services, like GMO seeds
- AgriTech: Automation152 companies
Companies producing machinery and/or technology that enable the automation of agricultural processes
- AgriTech: Drone Technology87 companies
Companies providing drone technology, or services reliant on drone technology, to the agricultural industry
- AgriTech: Management Platforms173 companies
Companies providing software and/or platforms that enable agricultural data management and analytics
- AgriTech: Precision Farming71 companies
Set of products and/or services that enable real-time and off-field monitoring and control of agricultural processes
- AgriTech: Remote Sensing382 companies
Companies providing products that make possible agricultural monitoring off-field
- AgriTech: Vertical Farming109 companies
Companies producing the technology and related services and infrastructure that enable vertical farming
- RTIC0004 Artificial Intelligence 3052 companies View Sector
Companies working with artificial intellience (often machine learning) in areas such as; Data Analysis, Enabling Platforms, Image Processing, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Blockchain, GreenTech, Life Sciences, Industry 4.0 and Automation, Systems Optimisation, Signal Processing
- Artificial Intelligence: Blockchain231 companies
Companies producing AI algorithms for blockchain products and services
- Artificial Intelligence: Data Analysis871 companies
Companies providing AI technology for data processing and analysis
- Artificial Intelligence: Enabling Platforms591 companies
Companies that build AI applications into intuitive platforms for non-expert users
- Artificial Intelligence: Green Tech349 companies
Companies using AI to create products and/or services aimed towards net zero, environmental monitoring or energy management
- Artificial Intelligence: Image Processing200 companies
Companies providing AI products that allow for the in-depth analysis of still images
- Artificial Intelligence: Industry 4.0 and Automation371 companies
Companies creating AI products that supporting smart factories and automation for the manufacturing sector
- Artificial Intelligence: Life Sciences342 companies
Companies creating AI applications supporting innovation and research in the field of life sciences
- Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning1095 companies
Companies integrating machine learning algorithms into AI products
- Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language Processing169 companies
Companies developing AI technology capable to find patterns, meaning and tone in text data
- Artificial Intelligence: Signal Processing502 companies
Companies producing AI technology that can identify, process and analyse inputs (voice, video, movement, temperature, etc.) in real-time
- Artificial Intelligence: Systems Optimisation186 companies
Companies producing AI applications aimed to improve the functionality and precision of other technologies/applications
- RTIC0080 Autonomy and Robotics 994 companies
- Autonomy and Robotics: Collaboration and Integration118 companies
- Autonomy and Robotics: Reasoning and Acting150 companies
- Autonomy and Robotics: Robotic Integration346 companies
- Autonomy and Robotics: Robotic Manipulation181 companies
- Autonomy and Robotics: Robotic Mobility288 companies
- Autonomy and Robotics: Sensing and Perception487 companies
- RTIC0069 Business Support Services 35735 companies View Sector
Companies providing services that facilitate the activity of third party businesses.
- Business Support Services: Employment and Recruitment Services11912 companies
Companies offering recruitment services
- Business Support Services: Landscaping and Cleaning Services11239 companies
Companies specialised in providing services to buildings and landscaping activities
- Business Support Services: Machinery Rental Services1895 companies
Companies leasing machinery for professional/industrial purposes
- Business Support Services: Office Support Services7557 companies
Companies offering support services for office environments
- Business Support Services: Security Services6156 companies
Companies providing physical security services and security systems
- Business Support Services: Vehicle Rental Services911 companies
Companies offering car, light motor vehicle and van/truck rentals
- RTIC0047 CleanTech 4672 companies View Sector
Companies in clean energy, environmentally sustainable product or service design and provision such as water purification, biofuels and other adapted goods.
- CleanTech: Adapted Goods337 companies
Companies reformulating products in order to make them more sustainable
- CleanTech: Agriculture, Forestry and Biodiversity353 companies
Companies providing technologies that allow the environmental monitoring of agricultural processes, forests and wildlife.
- CleanTech: Energy Production, Management and Storage2365 companies
Companies providing products for the effective supervision of energy usage, management and efficiency
- CleanTech: Environmental Protection and Monitoring1141 companies
Companies specialised in the production of technologies that facilitate environmental management and environmental health monitoring
- CleanTech: Mining, Fuels and Biofuels394 companies
Companies developing new technologies and/or products aimed to make the fuel/mining industries more sustainable
- CleanTech: Water Processing795 companies
Companies creating technologies that allow for an in-depth analysis of water quality and usage
- RTIC0005 Computer Hardware 1564 companies
Companies designing, integrating, or reselling computer hardware including but not limited to; Central Processing Units, Embedded Systems, Graphics Processing Unit, Field Programmable Gate Arrays, Semiconductor electronics
- Computer Hardware: Central Processing Units10 companies
Companies providing central processing units
- Computer Hardware: Embedded Systems487 companies
Companies providing services related to/developing proprietary embedded systems
- Computer Hardware: Field Programmable Gate Arrays389 companies
Companies that produce, maintain or develop FPGAs
- Computer Hardware: Graphics Processing Unit20 companies
Companies providing graphic processing units
- Computer Hardware: Semiconductor electronics1024 companies
Companies designing and/or manufacturing semiconductor technologies and/or hardware components
- RTIC0061 Cryptocurrency Economy 1729 companies View Sector
Companies offering products and/or services enabling or assisting with the transaction, investment or mining of blockchain currencies or the application of non fungible tokens to other uses.
- Cryptocurrency Economy: Blockchain318 companies
Companies providing blockchain technology for cryptocurrency transactions
- Cryptocurrency Economy: Investment928 companies
Companies creating structures that enable guided investment in cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrency Economy: Legal Services148 companies
Companies specialised in the provision of legal advice and services to individuals/organisations involved in the cryptocurrency market
- Cryptocurrency Economy: Mining162 companies
Companies developing technology or providing digital spaces for crypto mining
- Cryptocurrency Economy: Wallet840 companies
Companies offering digital wallets that allow for cryptocurrency trading and storage
- RTIC0006 Cyber 5210 companies View Sector
Companies working across the cybersecurity and computer safety sector; Cryptographic Authentication, Endpoint Security, Identity Management, IoT Security, Network Security, Incident Detection and Response, Risk Management, Threat Management.
- Cyber: Cryptographic Authentication437 companies
Companies specialising in technologies and processes that enable cryptographic authentication within the identity access space
- Cyber: Endpoint Security1151 companies
Companies providing hardware or software that protects devices when accessing networks.
- Cyber: Identity Management924 companies
Companies developing products or services that control user access, for example with passwords, biometrics, or multi-factor authentication.
- Cyber: Incident Detection and Response1595 companies
Companies helping other organisations react, respond or recover from cyber-attacks
- Cyber: IoT Security767 companies
Companies offering products or services to embed or retrofit security for Internet of Things devices or networks
- Cyber: Network Security2271 companies
Companies providing hardware or software designed to protect the usability and integrity of a network.
- Cyber: Risk Management2870 companies
Companies providing products or services that support other organisations to manage cyber risks, for example around security compliance or data leakage
- Cyber: Threat Management1297 companies
Companies involved in the development of products for monitoring/detecting threats to networks and systems.
- RTIC0007 Data Infrastructure 10584 companies View Sector
Companies involved in; Data Centre Cooling, Data Centres, Data Storage, Data Infrastructure Hardware, Data Infrastructure Services, Data Infrastructure Software, Trusted Execution Environments.
- Data Infrastructure: Data Centre Cooling156 companies
Companies developing and providing highly efficient cooling technologies for data centres.
- Data Infrastructure: Data Centres1061 companies
Companies providing the technological resources to process the information coming from one or various organisations.
- Data Infrastructure: Data Infrastructure Hardware3833 companies
Companies providing and developing hardware and infrastructural components that make possible systematic data transfer.
- Data Infrastructure: Data Infrastructure Services6659 companies
Companies offering complementary services for overall data practice.
- Data Infrastructure: Data Infrastructure Software2065 companies
Companies developing and commercialising software that contribute to efficient data management, transfer and storage -among others.
- Data Infrastructure: Data Storage2674 companies
Companies focusing in the provision of data governance and storage services.
- Data Infrastructure: Trusted Execution Environments471 companies
Companies structuring secure locations within a principal processor, ensuring that the information is protected.
- RTIC0077 Data Intermediaries 1147 companies
- Data Intermediaries: Data Co-operatives387 companies
- Data Intermediaries: PDS/PIMS252 companies
- Data Intermediaries: Undefined Intermediaries1081 companies
- RTIC0059 Design and Modelling Technologies 1657 companies View Sector
Companies providing technological products and services that support design, prototyping and production.
- Design and Modelling Technologies: 3D Modelling and Scanning614 companies
Companies providing the technology and/or services that enable 3D modelling and professional image rendering
- Design and Modelling Technologies: Computer Aided Design874 companies
Companies producing and/or applying computer applications that facilitate the design process.
- Design and Modelling Technologies: Digital Twins342 companies
Companies developing the technology and expertise that support the creation of digital twins
- Design and Modelling Technologies: XReality252 companies
Companies applying augmented, virtual or mixed reality technologies to aid design processes
- RTIC0064 Digital Creative Industries 12322 companies View Sector
Companies using new technologies in creative markets such as advertising, film, and music.
- Digital Creative Industries: Advertising3360 companies
Companies using digital technologies for advertising and marketing campaigns, products or services
- Digital Creative Industries: Architecture3310 companies
Companies using computer aided design (CAD) software and similar technology for architecture
- Digital Creative Industries: Culture and Heritage134 companies
Companies providing digital technologies to culture and heritage sites to enhance visitors’ experience
- Digital Creative Industries: Design3128 companies
Companies applying digital tools for design purposes
- Digital Creative Industries: Entertainment and Performing Arts1649 companies
Companies using digital technologies for the production and/or enhancement of entertainment products and performances
- Digital Creative Industries: Non-fungible Tokens67 companies
Companies involved in the production of NFTs and digital art
- Digital Creative Industries: Photography1721 companies
Companies applying digital tools for photography production or post-production
- Digital Creative Industries: Streaming439 companies
Companies offering streaming services and infrastructure for the distribution of digital content
- RTIC0074 E-Commerce 1891 companies View Sector
Companies supporting E-Commerce sector through platform development , inventory managment,tracking and logistics services.
- E-Commerce: Inventory122 companies
Companies offering inventory management services
- E-Commerce: Platform417 companies
Companies aiding in the development and the design of e-commerce platforms
- E-Commerce: Tracking1564 companies
Companies offering shipment and tracking services
- RTIC0010 EdTech 1423 companies View Sector
Companies creating technology that supports teaching and learning and enhances educational outcomes.
- EdTech: Artificial Intelligence135 companies
Companies applying AI technologies to manage digital learning environments and related data.
- EdTech: Devices495 companies
Companies providing devices such as computers, tablets, whiteboards and others specifically used for educational uses
- EdTech: Digital Learning664 companies
Companies developing products and/or services that enable the establishment of virtual learning environments.
- EdTech: Immersive Experiences218 companies
Companies applying immersive technologies for training and education purposes
- EdTech: Learning Management Systems509 companies
Companies offering LMS software, which is used for delivering, tracking and managing training/education.
- RTIC0067 Electronics Manufacturing 7286 companies View Sector
Companies that design, integrate or manufacture electronics, especially microelectronics, or that provide allied services to the electronics industry.
- Electronics Manufacturing: Communications2129 companies
Companies producing communications equipment and infrastructures
- Electronics Manufacturing: Computer manufacture775 companies
Companies manufacturing the building blocks of computers, accessories. Companies assembling computers.
- Electronics Manufacturing: Electromedical technologies540 companies
Companies producing professional medical electrical equipment
- Electronics Manufacturing: Electronic components and boards1047 companies
Companies involved in the manufacturing of electronic components and boards (printed circuit boards, systems on chip, FPGAs, ASICs)
- Electronics Manufacturing: Energy generation or distribution tech849 companies
Companies manufacturing and supplying different equipment for energy distribution and management
- Electronics Manufacturing: Measuring and metrology devices1387 companies
Companies dedicated to the manufacture of measuring instruments
- Electronics Manufacturing: Optical devices548 companies
Companies involved in the manufacture of optics products and components.
- Electronics Manufacturing: Repair services1049 companies
Organisations providing the technologies and infrastructure involved in the ground segment of data downlink including ground stations, services, and terminals.
- RTIC0011 Energy Generation 10110 companies View Sector
Companies involved in techniques used to generate energy from fossil fuels, nuclear power plants, solar panels, biofuels, wind amongst other sources.
- Energy Generation: Bioenergy2020 companies
- Energy Generation: Fossil Fuels2459 companies
- Energy Generation: Hydrogen661 companies
- Energy Generation: Hydropower395 companies
- Energy Generation: Nuclear290 companies
- Energy Generation: Nuclear Fusion46 companies
- Energy Generation: Offshore Wind799 companies
Companies using offshore wind to produce electricity and companies engaged in the maintenance of offshore wind facilities.
- Energy Generation: Onshore Wind826 companies
Companies using onshore wind to produce electricity.
- Energy Generation: Renewable Thermal1354 companies
- Energy Generation: Solar3384 companies
- RTIC0012 Energy Management 7324 companies View Sector
Companies creating infrastructural networks, technology and software and the provision of services to administrate energy use and consumption
- Energy Management: AI and IoT2452 companies
Companies applying AI and/or IoT technology to monitor and manage energy consumption
- Energy Management: Energy Management Systems4863 companies
Companies developing software products that aid with energy monitoring and management
- Energy Management: Smart Grid1052 companies
Companies developing and maintaining smart grids
- Energy Management: Smart Meter327 companies
Companies developing smart meters technologies and infrastructures
- RTIC0013 Energy Storage 3275 companies View Sector
Companies designing and producing innovative technologies to store electricity or heat that has been previously produced.
- Energy Storage: Batteries2747 companies
Companies engaging in the production and development of battery technology.
- Energy Storage: Hydrogen435 companies
Companies using hydrogen as a resource for energy storage.
- Energy Storage: Mechanical524 companies
Companies providing the infrastructure and products that enable mechanical energy storage
- Energy Storage: Thermal120 companies
Companies providing the infrastructure and products that enable thermal energy storage.
- Energy Storage: Uninterruptible power supply209 companies
Companies developing the technologies and related products to build infrastructures that allow for uninterrupted energy supply
- RTIC0052 FinTech 5222 companies
Companies involved in the creation, facilitation and commercialisation of software, service, and intelligent technologies to support financial institutions and personal finance products.
- FinTech: Analytics887 companies
Companies integrating AI and ML technologies into financial processes and data
- FinTech: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning235 companies
Companies providing analytics products/services for the financial sector
- FinTech: Blockchain119 companies
Companies applying blockchain technologies to store financial information
- FinTech: Business Lending382 companies
Companies dedicated to the development of digital products that facilitate/automate business lending services
- FinTech: Buy-Now-Pay-Later50 companies
Companies creating technologies that allow for credit buying and paying
- FinTech: Capital Markets375 companies
Companies supplying digital technologies aimed towards managing financial transactions in capital markets
- FinTech: Consumer Lending236 companies
Companies providing digital products that facilitate/automate costumer lending services
- FinTech: Cryptocurrencies technologies207 companies
Companies offering technologies and related services that allow cryptocurrency mining and trading
- FinTech: Cyber Security270 companies
Companies providing specialised cyber security services to financial institutions
- FinTech: Digital Banking249 companies
Companies developing technologies and services that allow for the digitalisation of banking products or services
- FinTech: Enterprise Software538 companies
Companies creating software products to financial institutions
- FinTech: Equity Crowdfunding117 companies
Companies producing digital platforms that facilitate crowdfunding initiatives
- FinTech: Insurtech199 companies
Companies developing specialised digital products for the insurance sector
- FinTech: Lendingtech325 companies
Companies producing digital platforms and technologies for lending services
- FinTech: Online Banking627 companies
Companies supplying the technologies that allow for online banking services
- FinTech: Open Banking195 companies
Companies providing open banking services
- FinTech: Paytech559 companies
Companies offering digital payments technologies
- FinTech: Peer-to-peer lending238 companies
Companies offering digital payments technologies
- FinTech: Personal Services383 companies
Companies providing specialised financial technologies services to particulars
- FinTech: Professional Services503 companies
Companies providing specialised financial technologies services to professional entities
- FinTech: Proptech232 companies
Companies producing digital platforms and technologies for the real estate and property markets
- FinTech: Regtech147 companies
Companies developing technologies that facilitate regulations and assets management
- FinTech: Software-as-a-service178 companies
Companies providing Fintech products as software-as-a-service
- FinTech: TransferFX398 companies
Companies selling the access to platforms and/or technologies that enable money transactions
- FinTech: Wealth Management426 companies
Companies producing technologies that facilitate wealth management for particulars and organisations
- RTIC0057 Food Tech 2584 companies View Sector
Companies developing food and drink processing technologies, taxonomy adapted from Forward Fooding.
- Food Tech: Agri Tech570 companies
Companies offering services and technologies that aim to increase farming efficiency and sustainability
- Food Tech: Consumer Products and Services461 companies
Companies developing apps and services that facilitate access to food and the information behind it.
- Food Tech: Food Delivery672 companies
Companies offering direct-to-consumers food delivery services on-demand.
- Food Tech: Food Processing456 companies
Companies providing products or services that leverage innovative techniques to process food or to improve food ingredients’ functionality
- Food Tech: Food Safety and Traceability223 companies
Companies supplying tech-powered solutions to sanitise machineries and other food processing equipment, assess products’ freshness and prolong their shelf-life.
- Food Tech: Food Surplus236 companies
Companies offering products and solutions that help reducing food waste.
- Food Tech: Kitchen Tech560 companies
Companies developing smart kitchen appliances for consumers as well as smart equipment or technologies that help restaurants managing their business more efficiently
- Food Tech: Next Generation Foods286 companies
Companies developing solutions and processes that leverage science and technology to create new types of foods and beverages.
- RTIC0016 Gaming 1975 companies View Sector
Companies focused on the development, commercialisation, and advertising of video games and allied industries such as gaming events.
- Gaming: Enabling Technology224 companies
Companies producing software, platforms or devops for game developers
- Gaming: Game Development Studios1052 companies
Companies dedicated to the production of videogames
- Gaming: Immersive273 companies
Companies that produce immersive games and/or tech that enables immersive gaming
- Gaming: Media746 companies
Studios that provide animation, character design and/or music to game developers
- Gaming: Publishers542 companies
Companies dedicated to publishing and supplying videogames to the public
- RTIC0008 Geospatial Economy 3748 companies View Sector
Companies working with geographical data in some form, including but not limited to; Data Capture, Data Processing and Visualisation, Geospatial and GIS Technologies, Navigation Technologies.
- Geospatial Economy: Data Capture2191 companies
Companies focused on the production of geospatial datasets
- Geospatial Economy: Data Processing and Visualisation1984 companies
Companies offering geolocation data processing and visualisation services
- Geospatial Economy: Geospatial and GIS Technologies608 companies
Companies providing Geographic Information System products
- Geospatial Economy: Navigation Technologies741 companies
Companies providing technologies and/or services that enable the collection, processing and analysis of navigation data
- RTIC0018 Immersive Technologies 1987 companies View Sector
Companies and start-ups focused on the development, manufacturing, and delivery of Immersive Technologies, including Augmented Reality, Haptics, Hardware, the Metaverse and more.
- Immersive Technologies: 360°453 companies
Companies that transform live filmed content into an immersive 360-degree experience.
- Immersive Technologies: Architecture & Construction187 companies
Companies adapting immersive technologies for architectural design, property sale and construction activities.
- Immersive Technologies: Augmented Reality463 companies
Companies developing technology to enhance the real world by overlaying computer generated content.
- Immersive Technologies: Edtech263 companies
Companies applying immersive technologies in education.
- Immersive Technologies: Emerging Markets21 companies
Companies applying immersive technologies to a variety of non-traditional markets, like data analytics, 5G or the creation of digital humans.
- Immersive Technologies: Gaming163 companies
Companies developing immersive experiences and games utilising immersive technologies.
- Immersive Technologies: Haptics38 companies
Companies developing technologies that can create touch-based experiences to be used along other immersive technologies.
- Immersive Technologies: Hardware33 companies
Companies manufacturing the hardware that embeds immersive technology software.
- Immersive Technologies: Healthcare46 companies
Companies applying immersive technologies for the development of medical practice.
- Immersive Technologies: Manufacturing & Engineering115 companies
Companies developing immersive tools to aid in engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Immersive Technologies: Media253 companies
Companies developing media for Immersive Technologies, including animation, character development, sound effects and soundtracks.
- Immersive Technologies: Metaverse134 companies
Companies building the digital infrastructure and tools for the development of the metaverse as a digital space.
- Immersive Technologies: Mixed Reality384 companies
Companies developing technology in a similar way to Augmented Reality, with a concentration on interaction between real world and computer-generated objects.
- Immersive Technologies: Retail & Fashion48 companies
Companies applying immersive technologies in large retail complexes, E-commerce and fashion design and advertising.
- Immersive Technologies: Virtual Reality1121 companies
Companies providing technologies that allow for users’ complete immersion in an alternative environment.
- RTIC0081 In-Orbit Space Manufacturing 1494 companies
- In-Orbit Space Manufacturing: Assembly511 companies
- In-Orbit Space Manufacturing: Debris70 companies
- In-Orbit Space Manufacturing: Inspection463 companies
- In-Orbit Space Manufacturing: Refueling163 companies
- In-Orbit Space Manufacturing: Servicing240 companies
- In-Orbit Space Manufacturing: Space Hardware102 companies
- In-Orbit Space Manufacturing: Space Manufacturing301 companies
- In-Orbit Space Manufacturing: Space Software215 companies
- RTIC0020 Internet of Things 879 companies View Sector
Companies creating objects with the capability of communicating with each other and sharing data over the internet.
- Internet of Things: Connectivity PLatforms86 companies
Companies developing enabling platforms which allow and or foster connectivity between IoT devices
- Internet of Things: Energy Management368 companies
Companies developing IoT devices to gather data, control and/or manage energy management systems
- Internet of Things: Industrial IoT123 companies
Companies offering IoT used in industrial settings such as automation of assembly lines or other industrial settings.
- Internet of Things: Smart Cities and Transport320 companies
Companies supplying IoT devices used across transportation and mobility services, and to enable smart cities
- Internet of Things: e-Health266 companies
Companies providing IoT devices to the healthcare sector
- RTIC0075 Land Remediation 2049 companies View Sector
Companies supporting land remediation process through brownfield restoration, remediation and project management services
- Land Remediation: Brownfield Regeneration564 companies
Companies regenerating the brown field sites to green infrastructure.
- Land Remediation: Regulatory Services590 companies
Companies assessing the objectives , risks and the output of the operation
- Land Remediation: Remediation Services1512 companies
Companies providing remediation services
- RTIC0076 Legal Services 10842 companies View Sector
- Legal Services: Business Structure and Regulation Advice1235 companies
- Legal Services: Consumer or Trading issues778 companies
- Legal Services: Crime519 companies
- Legal Services: Divorce1165 companies
- Legal Services: Employment1490 companies
- Legal Services: Family2053 companies
- Legal Services: General1851 companies
- Legal Services: Housing/Business premises issue420 companies
- Legal Services: Injury863 companies
- Legal Services: Intellectual Property805 companies
- Legal Services: Mediation481 companies
- Legal Services: SEN249 companies
- Legal Services: Tax & Finance1123 companies
- Legal Services: Wills, trusts, probate and estate administration2534 companies
- RTIC0078 Life Sciences 21568 companies
- Life Sciences: Biology and Biotech1159 companies
Companies working in the field of biology and biotechnology, may that be developing products or providing services.
- Life Sciences: Chemical Products and Services1095 companies
Companies working in the field of chemistry, developing products or providing services.
- Life Sciences: Environmental Sciences Products and Services3033 companies
Companies that work in the field of environmental monitoring, ecology, geography and/or any sector that directly investigates the state of inhabited territories
- Life Sciences: Human Health Services9913 companies
Companies providing health services
- Life Sciences: Life Sciences Manufacturing4729 companies
Companies that provide the technologies, products and services that enable manufacturing specialised life sciences materials
- Life Sciences: Research3357 companies
Companies that base their economic activity in Life Sciences research
- Life Sciences: Synthetic Biotechnology314 companies
Companies involved in the use and development of synthetic biotechnology products in areas such as agriculture , healthcare and environmental sustainability.
- RTIC0058 MedTech 1448 companies View Sector
Companies developing or deploying medical devices and medical technologies.
- MedTech: Advanced Materials156 companies
Companies providing and/or using advanced materials in the development of new medical devices
- MedTech: Artificial Intelligence508 companies
Companies applying artificial intelligent products to medical devices
- MedTech: Extended Reality67 companies
Companies using virtual reality, augmented reality and/or mixed reality as aid in medical environments
- MedTech: Imaging220 companies
Companies developing new imaging medical devices
- MedTech: Monitoring Technologies236 companies
Companies producing technologies to enable telehealth and remote monitoring
- MedTech: Photonics272 companies
Companies applying photonics technology to the development of medical devices
- MedTech: Robotics289 companies
Companies applying robotics and automation technologies to medical devices
- RTIC0068 Media and Publishing 10719 companies View Sector
Companies involved with the distribution of information in any form or medium.
- Media and Publishing: Broadcasting Services1548 companies
Companies offering the technology and services that make broadcasting content possible.
- Media and Publishing: Printing Services3741 companies
Companies offering printing services
- Media and Publishing: Publishing Services2990 companies
Companies offering publishing services for printed media.
- Media and Publishing: Sound and Music production1658 companies
Companies engaged in sound recording and publishing.
- Media and Publishing: Video and Motion Graphics production2090 companies
Companies involved in the development of video content
- RTIC0063 Modular Construction 819 companies View Sector
Companies producing buildings or parts of buildings in factories for later assembly on site.
- Modular Construction: Off site construction454 companies
Companies supplying buildings constructed offsite that fulfil a “temporal” need (i.e., temporary office space).
- Modular Construction: Permanent Modular Buildings233 companies
Companies producing permanent infrastructures constructed off-site
- Modular Construction: Supply Chain673 companies
Companies part of the supply chain of materials for modular construction
- RTIC0055 Net Zero 19041 companies View Sector
Companies in the Net Zero Supply chain, which covers many industries working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. These include; Agritech, Building Technologies, Carbon Capture, Diversion of Biodegradable Waste from Landfill, Energy Cooperatives, Energy Storage, Green Finance, Grid, Heating, Low Carbon, Low Carbon Consultancy Advisory and Offsetting Services, Low Emission Vehicles, Pollution Control and Mitigation, Renewables, Renewable Energy Planning Database, Waste Management and Recycling.
- Net Zero: Agritech429 companies
Companies developing technologies and providing services transforming dominant/traditional agricultural practices.
- Net Zero: Building Technologies486 companies
Companies providing technology and services for increased energy efficiency in buildings.
- Net Zero: Carbon Capture214 companies
Companies dedicated to carbon capture, storage and utilisation.
- Net Zero: Diversion of Biodegradable Waste from Landfill2619 companies
Companies focusing on landfill management.
- Net Zero: Energy Cooperatives530 companies
Energy producers where citizens have control/ownership over the energy source.
- Net Zero: Energy Storage1264 companies
Companies providing services/technology to capture energy for use at a later time.
- Net Zero: Green Finance380 companies
Structured financial activity that’s been created to ensure a better environmental outcome.
- Net Zero: Grid525 companies
Organisations dedicated to energy management and energy infrastructure development/maintenance.
- Net Zero: Heating1183 companies
Companies offering services/technology for low carbon heating.
- Net Zero: Low Carbon Consultancy, Advisory & Offsetting Services1327 companies
Businesses providing environmental consultancy are producing a service for the low carbon economy.
- Net Zero: Low Carbon Energy Generation2674 companies
Companies providing energy from low carbon sources.
- Net Zero: Low Emission Vehicles1292 companies
Companies focusing on the development of technology and infrastructure for electric vehicles.
- Net Zero: Pollution Control and Mitigation596 companies
Companies providing services and technology for the mitigation pollution.
- Net Zero: Renewable Energy Planning Database7587 companies
Companies captured and/or similar to those identified in the Renewable Energy Planning Database.
- Net Zero: Renewables5487 companies
Companies providing energy from renewable sources.
- Net Zero: Waste Management and Recycling4669 companies
Companies dedicated to solid waste removal, management and processing.
- RTIC0026 Omics 634 companies View Sector
Companies aiming at the collective characterisation and quantification of biological molecules that translate into the structure, function, and dynamics of an organism.
- Omics: Epigenomics70 companies
Companies providing services and/or products to study chemical tags in the genome
- Omics: Genomics326 companies
Companies providing services and/or products to investigate the genome
- Omics: Lipidomics41 companies
Companies focusing on the study of cellular lipids and associated products and/or services
- Omics: Metabolomics99 companies
Companies dedicated to the study of metabolites and to the provision of related products and/or services
- Omics: Proteomics118 companies
Companies focusing on researching the proteome (set of proteins produced by an organism or cell).
- Omics: Transcriptomics236 companies
Companies dedicated to the study of the transcriptome (RNA transcripts produced by the genome) and the provision of associated products/services
- RTIC0062 Pharma 2239 companies View Sector
Companies providing new technologies and services to the pharmaceutical industry, largely in the develompent, testing, production, distribution, and marketing of medicines.
- Pharma: Additive Manufacturing217 companies
Companies using advanced manufacturing techniques (i.e., 3D printing) for the development of pharmaceutical products
- Pharma: Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain315 companies
Companies applying AI technology for the advancement of pharma research, products and/or services
- Pharma: Automation165 companies
Companies developing the technology and infrastructure for the automation of pharmaceutical processes and laboratories.
- Pharma: Pharma and BioPharma1513 companies
Companies dedicated to the production of pharmaceutical products and biotechnology research
- Pharma: Precision Medicine169 companies
Companies providing products and/or services that enable or enhance precision medicine techniques
- Pharma: Research and Data Analytics489 companies
Companies developing technologies for the facilitation of research and data analysis for pharmaceuticals and research centres
- Pharma: Targeted Therapies343 companies
Pharmaceutical companies dedicated to the advancement and supply of targeted therapeutics
- RTIC0027 Photonics 957 companies View Sector
Companies working with advanced optial technologies, often lasers, fibre optic cables, rapid data transmission, etc…
- Photonics: Industry 4.0253 companies
Companies providing products using photonics technology (i.e., light sensors) for smart factories
- Photonics: Microelectronics73 companies
Companies using advanced photonics technology (i.e., laser) for the manufacture of microelectronics
- Photonics: Optics333 companies
Companies developing specialised optical products
- Photonics: Photovoltaics194 companies
Companies producing photovoltaic technology and/or derived products
- Photonics: Quantum Tech150 companies
Companies applying photonics technology and knowledge into the development of quantum technologies
- Photonics: Remote Sensing295 companies
Companies supplying remote monitoring products that use photonics technology
- Photonics: Telecommunications140 companies
Companies applying photonics technology and knowledge to the development of telecommunications infrastructure, products and services
- RTIC0051 Quantum Economy 578 companies View Sector
Companies involved in software, components, materials or expertise relating to quantum computing and relevant area of photonics.
- Quantum Economy: Components and Materials498 companies
Companies providing equipment, materials and raw resources to organisations dedicated to quantum research
- Quantum Economy: Photonics140 companies
Companies integrating photonics technology into quantum technologies
- Quantum Economy: Quantum Computing129 companies
Companies developing and manufacturing quantum computers
- RTIC0073 Rehabilitation 5786 companies View Sector
Companies aiding recovery of any physical , psychological , cognitive , vocational and speech impairment/disability
- Rehabilitation: Cognitive Rehabilitation317 companies
Companies aiding the recovery of individuals with nerological impairment
- Rehabilitation: Physical Rehabilitation2024 companies
Companies aiding the recovering for physical impairments / injuries
- Rehabilitation: Psychiatric Rehabilitation3315 companies
Companies supporting the recovery of mental health and emotional disorder/disability
- Rehabilitation: Speech and Language Rehabilitation231 companies
Companies helping patients with various speech, language and communication problems.
- Rehabilitation: Vocational Rehabilitation410 companies
Companies supporting individuals with disabilities to achieve their employment and individuals goals.
- RTIC0070 Research and Consulting – Physical Sciences and Engineering 10987 companies View Sector
Companies providing complementary research and consulting services in the fields of environmental, life, physical sciences, and engineering.
- Research and Consulting – Physical Sciences and Engineering: Achitectural Consulting3071 companies
Companies offering in consulting and advisory services for the architectural/construction sectors
- Research and Consulting – Physical Sciences and Engineering: Architectural Research1754 companies
Companies involved in research for the architectural/construction sectors
- Research and Consulting – Physical Sciences and Engineering: Engineering Consulting2427 companies
Companies providing consulting and advisory services for engineering and/or related processes
- Research and Consulting – Physical Sciences and Engineering: Engineering Research1898 companies
Companies engaging in research for engineering and/or related processes
- Research and Consulting – Physical Sciences and Engineering: Physical Sciences Consulting2095 companies
Companies providing consulting services for companies in the field of physical sciences
- Research and Consulting – Physical Sciences and Engineering: Physical Sciences Research2444 companies
Companies focused in research activity within the field of physical sciences
- RTIC0030 Sensors 2535 companies View Sector
Companies designing or deploying devices or management systems related to those devices that enable products to sense their environment and respond or create dat for further analysis.
- Sensors: Autonomous vehicles873 companies
Companies integrating photonics technology into quantum technologies
- Sensors: Environmental Monitoring1028 companies
Companies supplying sensors to measure weather, climate, environment and their conditions such as radiation, humidity or particles
- Sensors: Image and Video Analysis651 companies
Companies providing sensor technology that can capture and analyse motion, imaging or video
- Sensors: Industry 4.01243 companies
Companies developing sensors applied in industrial settings to collect data, automate processes or detect specific anomalies.
- Sensors: Medical641 companies
Companies manufacturing sensors in the field of healthcare, enabling remote patient monitoring and precision medicine
- Sensors: Mobility577 companies
Companies providing sensors that analyse movement and travelling objects (i.e., people counting sensors)
- RTIC0079 Software Development 7683 companies
- Software Development: API Development and Integration608 companies
Companies involved in the development of Application programming interface.
- Software Development: Cloud Computing1123 companies
Companies involved in cloud-based software development
- Software Development: Desktop404 companies
Companies involved in the development of applications that work on laptop and desktop devices.
- Software Development: DevOps605 companies
Companies specialising in DevOps Consulting.
- Software Development: Embedded Software491 companies
Companies involved in the software development of embedded systems.
- Software Development: Games Development701 companies
Companies involved in the development of video gaming applications.
- Software Development: Mobile Development1033 companies
Companies involved in the development of applications for smartphone devices.
- Software Development: Security Engineering2387 companies
Companies involved in security system development / Cyber security process development.
- Software Development: UI/UX Development534 companies
Companies involved in developing UI/UX design.
- Software Development: Web Development1079 companies
Companies involved in the development of browser-based applications.
- RTIC0029 Software as a Service (SaaS) 3042 companies View Sector
Companies selling software subscriptions, often hosted in the cloud, either directly to consumers or to businesses.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Analytics781 companies
Companies producing SaaS platforms that facilitate data analytics processes
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Communications306 companies
Companies supplying SaaS platforms that facilitate communication between people.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Development811 companies
Companies providing specialised services to SaaS developers
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Finance and Accounting426 companies
Companies providing SaaS platforms applied within accounting and / or for financial purposes.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Healthcare280 companies
Companies developing SaaS platform for the healthcare sector
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Human Resources370 companies
Companies selling access to SaaS platform for HR departments
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Marketing660 companies
Companies offering SaaS platforms used to increase sales or support marketing processes.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Real Estate177 companies
Companies providing SaaS platforms for the real estate industry
- RTIC0066 Space Economy 2377 companies View Sector
Companies involved in the space industry including providing satellite services, launch services, governance, and fundamental research.
- Space Economy: Communications211 companies
Companies supplying technologies involved in providing inter-satellite or satellite to ground communications for data downlink.
- Space Economy: Cyber Security and Encryption101 companies
Companies developing technologies involved in the security of satellite data including cybersecurity software and cryptography.
- Space Economy: Data Infrastructures195 companies
Companies providing the technologies and infrastructure involved in the storage and processing of satellite data after downlink.
- Space Economy: Engineering220 companies
Companies building the equipment and facilities, and supplying services which enable the engineering, manufacturing, and testing of space systems.
- Space Economy: Exploration42 companies
Companies developing the technologies which enable human spaceflight activities for tourism, science, and exploration.
- Space Economy: Geospatial Analytics129 companies
Companies that possess analytics capabilities for optical imagery, radar imagery, and geolocation data.
- Space Economy: Geospatial Platforms155 companies
Companies delivering digital platforms which involve software to process, analyse, and access geospatial data.
- Space Economy: Ground Segment66 companies
Organisations providing the technologies and infrastructure involved in the ground segment of data downlink including ground stations, services, and terminals.
- Space Economy: Hardware343 companies
Companies producing space hardware, which includes satellites and space sub-systems for propulsion, thermal, mechanical, power, control, robotic, communications, and payloads.
- Space Economy: High Altitude Platforms22 companies
Organisations supplying aerial platforms which operate in the atmosphere and stratosphere including balloons, airships, drones, and other UAVs.
- Space Economy: In-orbit manufacturing199 companies
Organisations developing the technologies which enable in-orbit activities including research and manufacturing in microgravity.
- Space Economy: Launch Infrastructure85 companies
Organisations dedicated to the development of infrastructure enabling the operation of launch vehicles including launch pads, spaceports, and mission control facilities.
- Space Economy: Launch Services86 companies
Companies offering services enabling the design, testing, and operation of launching space missions.
- Space Economy: Launch Vehicles99 companies
Companies developing and supplying launch vehicles and sub-systems which include rockets, sub-orbital flight, and spaceplanes.
- Space Economy: Location and Connectivity305 companies
Companies supplying products which make use of satellite navigation and communications to provide location or connectivity services in downstream markets.
- Space Economy: Mapping373 companies
- Space Economy: Materials273 companies
Companies providing specialised materials involved in the manufacturing of space systems to provide structural, thermal, and propulsion properties.
- Space Economy: Resources11 companies
Organisations dedicated to the development of technologies which enable the discovery and exploitation of space resources including solar power and asteroid mining.
- Space Economy: Satellite Constellations72 companies
Companies that own and/or manage satellites or satellite constellations.
- Space Economy: Software155 companies
Companies providing and using software that facilitates the design, manufacturing, and operation of space systems including launch vehicles, satellites, and other spacecraft.
- Space Economy: Space Ecosystem210 companies
Organisations involved in space governance, research, and business ecosystems.
- Space Economy: Space Infrastructure9 companies
Organisations building the infrastructure enabling the operation and logistics of in-orbit systems including space stations and satellites.
- RTIC0082 Space Energy 1148 companies
- Space Energy: Ground Segment174 companies
- Space Energy: Operations Management342 companies
- Space Energy: Power Core644 companies
- Space Energy: Reflector82 companies
- Space Energy: Space Infrastructure74 companies
- RTIC0060 Streaming Economy 609 companies View Sector
Companies working with technologies and services that allow users to access content directly transmitted from the internet.
- Streaming Economy: Enabling Tech182 companies
Companies developing the infrastructure and technologies that allow content streaming
- Streaming Economy: Immersive Tech105 companies
Companies developing the technology for immersive content streaming
- Streaming Economy: Live Streaming276 companies
Companies offering live streaming services and/or servers
- Streaming Economy: On Demand Streaming215 companies
Companies offering on-demand content to platform users
- Streaming Economy: Realtime Data Stream113 companies
Companies providing technology and services that enable real-time data streaming
- RTIC0031 Supply Chain Logistics 3583 companies View Sector
Companies that optimise logistics often by tracking products and improving operational efficiency across supply chains through innovative technology or processes.
- Supply Chain Logistics: Artificial Intelligence320 companies
Companies applying AI technology to supply chain control and data analytics
- Supply Chain Logistics: Automation300 companies
Companies introducing automation technologies into supply chain processes
- Supply Chain Logistics: Blockchain and Digital Twins74 companies
Companies providing specialised blockchain or digital twin services for logistics
- Supply Chain Logistics: Freight Tracking Tech400 companies
Companies developing tracking technology for freight monitoring
- Supply Chain Logistics: Management Platforms572 companies
Companies selling software and digital platforms that allow for supply chain data management and storage
- Supply Chain Logistics: Service Providers3183 companies
Companies supplying supply chain and logistics services
- Supply Chain Logistics: Supply Chain Visibility250 companies
Companies developing technology, often related to IoT, for the real-time acquisition of supply chain data
- RTIC0056 Telecommunications 3019 companies View Sector
Companies involved in; 5G Radio Access Network, Broadcasting, Fibre Connectivity, Network Providers, Satellite Communications, Site Services, Wireless Connectivity.
- Telecommunications: 5G Radio Access Network231 companies
Companies specialised in the development of 5G technology and networks
- Telecommunications: Broadcasting567 companies
Companies dedicated to the distribution of audio-visual content (digital and analogue) / bilateral communication techniques
- Telecommunications: Fibre Connectivity554 companies
Companies involved in the administration/development of fibre networks.
- Telecommunications: Network Providers475 companies
Network connectivity suppliers
- Telecommunications: Satellite Communications272 companies
Companies focused on the development/maintenance of satellite-based connectivity
- Telecommunications: Site Services1431 companies
Companies dedicated to the development/maintenance/administration of infrastructures that provide telecommunication services to geographic zones
- Telecommunications: Wireless Connectivity574 companies
Companies involved in the administration/development of wireless networks
- RTIC0033 Wearables and Quantified Self 394 companies View Sector
Companies creating or deploying wearable devices and other technologies that collect data about the wearer such as fitness and sleep and provide insight via analysis.
- Wearables and Quantified Self: Apps115 companies
Companies developing apps for self-tracking of data acquired by wearable devices
- Wearables and Quantified Self: Enabling Tech85 companies
Companied producing the technologies (i.e., sensors) that enable wearable devices
- Wearables and Quantified Self: Fitness Tracking78 companies
Companies manufacturing wearable devices for fitness tracking
- Wearables and Quantified Self: Medical190 companies
Companies developing wearable devices for health tracking
Can’t find a specific RTIC or industry?
Let’s build it! As well as access to our existing database of 350+ RTICs, we can also help you and your organisation build bespoke custom classifications and map new emerging sectors in our platform. Get in touch today to find out more.
“ If you care about technology driven economic growth, you should care about RTICs “Stian Westlake CEO Royal Statistical Society