Plans & pricing
Find the perfect plan for you and your organisation.
See our prices by quartermonth
£1,750 per quarter583 per month
Perfect for one person teams & solo researchers.
Our most popular
£3,750 per quarter1,250 per month
Perfect for smaller teams & groups.
- Local government
- Academic teams
- B2B agencies
£6,250 per quarter2,083 per month
Perfect for larger teams & departments.
- Local enterprise partnerships
- Economic consultancies
Work for a larger company or national organisation? Our team can help put together a bespoke package just for you.Contact Us
Products & services
From public databases to single industry databases, we’re proud to offer a range of products and services to clients looking for something more specific.
Showcase the true size of your sector or local geography using real-time company, job, and growth data with your own public Directory from The Data City.
Need data for a particular RTIC or industry vertical from our database? We also offer single RTIC databases and monthly reports starting from £2,000.
Go direct and connect with our real-time database of over 5.2 million companies through our powerful API. Please get in touch to find out more.
Don’t settle for limited, manually checked databases. See the full picture with our comprehensive view of the UK’s entire business base of over 5 million companies.
- Per round funding – type, amount, date, investor
- Growth trajectory – employees, turnover
- Growth measures – Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), growth stage, spinout flag
- Funding – Innovate UK funding & 360 Giving funding
- Company – name, number, company type, incorporation date
- People – directors, shareholders, persons with significant control
- Website – URL, description, sector keywords, innovation keywords
- Contact – Email, social media, telephone
- Full financials past 6 years – turnover, profit, net worth, EBITDA & more
- Estimated employees
- Estimated turnover
Jobs & skills
- Get the following jobs and skills data for an added fee:
- Job postings – SOC4 classification
- Job postings – median salary
- Job skills – specialised, common, certification, software skills
What our customers say
“We support the use of the innovative technology at The Data City as a force for good, as we help emerging sectors and existing companies in the recovery from COVID-19”
“Working with The Data City has been a pleasure and particularly helpful for understanding newer and emerging businesses.”
Become a platform expert, get accredited 🥇
Our 4-week accreditation programme is built to improve your knowledge of Data Explorer.allowing you to better understand the data and extract deeper insights.
Get in touch to talk to us about enrolling in our accreditation programme today.
Frequently asked questions
- Do you offer a free trial?
We offer 14-day free trials for those brand new to The Data City. This gives you a chance to get hands on with our machine learning list builder, discover our RTICs and explore our real-time database of over 5 million UK companies.
- Can I book a demo?
You sure can! We host a Weekly Platform Demo every Wednesday at 10am where you can see our platform in action and ask any questions you might have. Alternatively, if you’d like a one-to-one session, please get in touch.
- What support is included?
Whether you have a question about the platform or need help with a specific project or insight piece, our team of data experts and consultants are always on hand to help. We also offer bespoke support for larger projects and reports, so please get in touch if you’d like to talk more.