Economic policy development is undermined by the outdated SIC code system making it impossible to effectively direct support into our emerging economy and high value job creation. Our data is used to understand key issues facing national and local government teams addressing key challenges such as ‘the Road to Net Zero’ and ‘Levelling Up’. We provide firm level data that updates monthly enabling rapid policy development based on a true understanding of economic sectors.
Book a Free Demo
Our platform learns what type of company represents a sector, using an expert-in-the-loop supervised process before searching all 5 million active UK companies to find all the other companies that do the same thing, building new economic sectors in minutes.
Get exactly the data you need using over 100 data points per company:
- EBITDA, Turnover and employee filters for 90%+ of companies (even under £10m turnover)
- Investment data provided by Dealroom
- 3-star innovation score
- Ownership structure and CAP table
- Pre-built geographies for LEP, Local Authority, Constituency and NUTS1 region
- Keyword search up to 75 pages of website text per company
- Filter by incorporation date to find start ups
- Access over 300 pre built emerging economy sectors
“ “The product is great. It’s like magic! The Analyse dashboard gave me an instant template for our own report structure. with really comprehensive data.” “Tom Westgarth, Oxford insights – Acquisitions Director | Tenzing
Our proprietary Machine Learning uses NLP to analyse the website text of company websites and classify their business activity. This lets you instantly create real-time sector classifications that exactly match your taxonomy and find all of the companies in that sector in minutes. You can also access over 300 pre-built ‘new economy’ sectors in our Real-Time Industrial Classifications (RTIC’s).
- Automated company website identification
- Smart web crawling
- Machine learning driven classifications
- Company Innovation score
- Over 300 prebuilt digital and tech sector lists from AgriTech to the Space Sector
Step 1 – Map the Market
Select a few examples of the type of company you are looking for.
Step 2 – Zero in
Use our powerful filters to zone in on your perfect targets. Use over 100 datapoints per company.
Step 3 – Outreach
Export your list to your CRM or Hunter.io to enrich with contact data and manage outreach