The average private equity firm sees only 18% of relevant deals and spends days creating target lists. The Data City provides Corporate Finance advisory, PE, VC and M&A teams with a smarter, faster search engine to surface relevant UK targets in minutes.
Book a Free Demo
Our platform learns what type of company you are looking for, searching all 5 million active UK companies to find you all the other companies that do the same thing, building your target list in minutes.
Zero in on your perfect targets using our powerful instant filtering:
- EBITDA, Turnover and employee filters for 90%+ of companies (even under £10m turnover)
- Investment data provided by Dealroom
- 3-star innovation score
- Ownership structure and CAP table
- Keyword search up to 75 pages of website text per company
- Filter by incorporation date to find start ups
“ Game changing! It often took ages searching on Google to find companies, then longer to combine with financials in spreadsheets. The Data City does this and more in one platform, in minutes.. “Matt Nicholson – Acquisitions Director | Tenzing
Our proprietary Machine Learning uses NLP to analyse the website text of company websites and classify their business activity. This lets you instantly create real-time market classifications that exactly match your criteria and find all of the companies in that sector in minutes. You can also access over 300 pre-built ‘new economy’ sectors in our Real-Time Industrial Classifications (RTIC’s).
- Automated company website identification
- Smart web crawling
- Machine learning driven classifications
- Company Innovation score
- Over 300 prebuilt digital and tech sector lists from AgriTech to the Space Sector
Step 1 – Map the Market
Select a few examples of the type of company you are looking for.
Step 2 – Zero in
Use our powerful filters to zone in on your perfect targets. Use over 100 datapoints per company.
Step 3 – Outreach
Export your list to your CRM or Hunter.io to enrich with contact data and manage outreach